The Page Rank is also known as PR. This is a measurement from the Google that how much your site is authentic and how much that site is wanted and important to the world. This could be done by a mathematics equation but as such that equation is known outside the GOOGLE. The main ingredients which are responsible for high Page Rank are Page Authority, Keyword Density, traffic and Back links.
Here are some steps of How to check a Page Rank of a Website.
First of all you will need a Google Tool Bar. In any case Toolbar is not working then there are other extensions and plug-ins like SEO quake and Page Rank.
To check a website’s Page Rank you have to open the website and you will find the Page Rank on that Google toolbar as shown in picture below.
After you know the site’s PR then you can find that what that PR means which is stated below. Google’s PR could be maximum 10 and minimum 0.
- PR 10 means that this position is reserved for those sites that did best in their allover progress. Twitter is the best example.
- PR 9 means that you are bigger you are good and awesome! Yahoo is the best example which reserves Page Rank 9.
- PR 8 means your site has a huge traffic backlinks and authorities.
- PR 7 shows that you are in attacking position and your site is included in top list.
- PR 6 tells that you did well your effort to make your site perfect is really good and your site could be included in top list soon.
- With a PR 5 you can rank on the top positions of the Google ranking.
- PR 4 Means you took a very warm start keep it on otherwise you will lose.
- PR 3 is an average Page Rank which shows that your site is average and rank on most of the results.
- PR 2 is poor but comes with the news that you can do better and take high ranks
- PR 1 is mostly commented as a very poor.
- PR 0 means that you are kicked off and your site is not listed in Google.
How we can increase the PR
Increasing Page Rank is not very simple, you just have to increase traffic, Page authority and Backlinks and then you have to wait for the results in the next Page Rank Update. Which is usually update after every 3-6 months. So Best of luck for your site’s PR.